dec-uk-navigation

Hydrating Ritual

Oil Serum and Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin

The Decleor Hydrating Ritual for dehydrated skin contains a 100% natural origin active serum and a 98% natural origin light cream. To moisturise, hydrate and protect skin from pollution.

Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum is a bestselling 100% natural origin face oil serum gives skin a hit of hydration and boost of radiance, whilst soothing the senses. Using only the highest grade of Essential Oils, and cold pressed Botanical Oils, the result is a fine, silky texture, non sticky, non shiny and easy to apply. An exceptional botanical oil serum, it is power-packed with all the goodness of essential oils without colourants or mineral oils.

Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Light Day Cream is formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions: The skin feels fresh, plumped and smoothed. Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. The remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the preservation and texture of the formula.

Note: French name on pack: Creme Legere Neroli Bigarade

PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE.

Set Price:

£98.00

Buy Products Separately

neroli aromessence

NEROLI BIGARADE AROMESSENCE HYDRATING SERUM

Oil Serum for Dehydrated Skin

£52.00

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 127ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = '{0}', msg = {1};

£52.00

Availability:

In Stock

+
NEROLI BIGARADE HYDRATING LIGHT DAY CREAM

NEROLI BIGARADE HYDRATING LIGHT DAY CREAM

Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin

£46.00

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 12ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = '{0}', msg = {1};

£46.00

Availability:

In Stock

+

About this product

The Decleor Hydrating Ritual for dehydrated skin contains a 100% natural origin active serum and a 98% natural origin light cream. To moisturise, hydrate and protect skin from pollution.

Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum is a bestselling 100% natural origin face oil serum gives skin a hit of hydration and boost of radiance, whilst soothing the senses. Using only the highest grade of Essential Oils, and cold pressed Botanical Oils, the result is a fine, silky texture, non sticky, non shiny and easy to apply. An exceptional botanical oil serum, it is power-packed with all the goodness of essential oils without colourants or mineral oils.

Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Light Day Cream is formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions: The skin feels fresh, plumped and smoothed. Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. The remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the preservation and texture of the formula.

Note: French name on pack: Creme Legere Neroli Bigarade

PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE.

How to Use

Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum

  1. Warm 3 drops in to your hands
  2. Breathe in the power of pure 1st grade essential oils to reconnect with yourself
  3. Apply the Aromessence by gently tapping over your face and neck in '3' movements

Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Light Day Cream

  1. Apply in the morning after your daily serum
  2. Use pea-sized amount, warm in the palms of your hands
  3. Apply to face and neck in upward movements

Clinically Proven Results

NEW EXCLUSIVE
FACE WORKOUT

LIFT. RESHAPE. RELAX.
MANUAL RESHAPING
ACTIVATED BY ESSENTIAL OILS SKINCARE

Discover More

How to Apply

How to Apply

Neroli Bigarade Aromessence Hydrating Serum

  1. Warm 3 drops in to your hands
  2. Breathe in the power of pure 1st grade essential oils to reconnect with yourself
  3. Apply the Aromessence by gently tapping over your face and neck in '3' movements

Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Light Day Cream

  1. Apply in the morning after your daily serum
  2. Use pea-sized amount, warm in the palms of your hands
  3. Apply to face and neck in upward movements

Beauty Tips

To give your make-up an extra glow, add a drop into your foundation for the natural, glowing look.

Real Beauty. Real Results.TM

NEW EXCLUSIVE
FACE WORKOUT

LIFT. RESHAPE. RELAX.
MANUAL RESHAPING
ACTIVATED BY ESSENTIAL OILS SKINCARE

Discover More

Customer Reviews

  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 13ms
  • reviews, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = '{0}', msg = {1};